Thursday, May 10, 2012

Thrifty Thursday: Polka Dot Denim

I have been eyeing these pretty little things for some time! If you are a follower you know AG Jeans are my all time favorites. They are so so comfortable and fit perfect.


I played that little debate game in my head, wondering if these polka dot pants would be more of a trend then a staple. Honestly I still don't know the answer but the good news is my decision making got a whole lot easier. This girl I follow on IG (@karlareed) found some at Target on Clearance for $13.98! AMAZING. 


Here's the catch, they are girls denim, but if you are a size 24-27 you will fit in a 12-16 girls. Being all denim runs a little different in sizing here is the general range for sizing:
Size 12 = 24-25
Size 14 = 25-26
Size 16 = 26-27
Here is the link to order at Target
I just ordered mine this morning. Can't wait to get them in the mail!