Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Anchored


Top: J. Crew
(Online regular price, on sale in stores)
Skirt: Thrifted $3
Sandals: Target
Clutch/Wallet: ALDO
Watch: Michael Kors
Bracelet: ILY COUTURE

I am in love with this anchor shirt! I had been eyeing it for awhile but originally priced it was $100. I wasn't about to drop that much on a tank top. I was at the mall the other day and saw J. Crew was doing extra 30% off so I browsed real quick and found a shirt and shorts I liked for super cheap. When I was paying for it at the counter the girl was marking down the anchor shirts and I about had a heart attack! I was like "Oh my word please tell me those are being marked down??!!" and they were!! With all the discounts I got it for like $34! I am such a sucker for a bargain.

AS ALWAYS:
FREE SHIPPING ON ALL ILY COUTURE ORDERS FOR BLOG FOLLOWERS!
CODE: ILYSHIP