I'm so excited to see the camo trend making a comeback, I've always been a huge fan and had tons of camo clothes like 9 years ago. Too bad I didn't save any of those pieces, some of them could come in handy and save me from splurging on the new beauties. Although I do believe I'll need just one piece, I haven't decided though if I should get a jacket, a jumper or pants, all of them can be styled in so many ways. One thing I know for sure is that I'm definitely getting something, just look at these pics and you'll see why!
STREETFSN, Tommy Ton, Jak & Jil, Stockholm Streetstyle, Carolines Mode, WhoWhatWear, The Northern Light, various tumblrs
I've done my research and turns out, the choices (I mean affordable choices) aren't that many, obviously , soon every high street brand will sell tons of these, so I'd better hurry up before it feels like last year :)
1. TOPSHOP Camo Army Jacket - $96.00
2. ZARA Camouflage Overshirt - $60.00
3. TOPSHOP Reverse Camo Sweat - $60.00
1. Urban Renewal Cropped Camo Jacket - $49.00
2. TOPSHOP Studded Camo Jacket - $116.00
2. ASOS Skinny Jeans In Abstract Camouflage Print - $58.00
3. ZARA STUDDED CAMOUFLAGE TROUSERS - $60.00
What do you think of this trend?
Have a great Sunday!