Monday, August 27, 2012

Weekend Style


Top: F21
Shorts: F21
Hat: Urban Outfitters
Necklace: ILY COUTURE
Bracelet: Stella and Dot
Watch: Michael Kors
Purse: F21

When the weekend comes around I probably cycle through 2-3 outfits a day. Comfort in the day (usually a hat, maxi, or cut offs), and dressy at night (heels, patterned denim, jewelry, etc). It's funny, I get so frustrated with my daughter because she wants to change her shirt every 5 minutes (I swear she changes 6 times a day) and it dawned on me this weekend, I'm probably setting the bad example on that one! She's so funny, such a passion for fashion at such a young age. I love it. 

Anywhoooo, Forever 21 has great affordable chambray basics. These shorts I got last year, but I have seen similar pieces recently. The more chambray the better. At least in my world.