Sunday, November 4, 2012

#MKTIMELESS

100 bloggers + Michael Kors. 

One of my favorite accessories has for sure been my Michael Kor's watches. I wear them 5 out of the 7 days of the week
(the other two days I'm usually in sweats or hoodies, but I'd be lying if I said I hadn't worn them with that too!).  Needless to say I was pretty excited to be selected with 99 other bloggers to share the release of their new Paris Limited Edition Runway Watch, AND give you guys a chance to win one! 


Content and/or other value provided by our partner, Michael Kors.
Content and/or other value provided by our partner, Michael Kors.

Isn't it gorgeous?! annnnnd that sparkly little number on the top of the watch... a 2.5mm diamond. Yes please.

So here are the details: Leave a comment below if you love yourself some Michael Kors.
If Hello Fashion receives the most comments/shares they will gift one of these beauties ($650 value)
to one of our readers.

This is a short giveaway. ENTRIES END ON TUESDAY MORNING NOVEMBER 6th, so hurry and enter!

You can also place an additional entry on Instagram or Twitter by mentioning us (@ilycouture) and posting a pic wearing your Michael Kors watch with hashtag #MKTimeless. 

Need some armparty styling inspiration?

Watch: Michael Kors// Bracelet: ILY COUTURE

Watch: Michael Kors// Link Bracelet: ILY COUTURE// Spike Cluster: Stella and Dot

Watch: Michael Kors // Link Bracelet: ILY COUTURE// Spike Bracelet: ILY COUTURE

Good Luck! :)