Monday, April 22, 2013

Mirrored


CLOTHES.
ACCESSORIES. 
Prada Sunglasses *borrowed from Rach (similar Cat Eye Glasses)/ Celine Luggage Tote (similar Tote)/ ILY Crystal Necklace c/o 
MAKEUP. 
Nars Blush (Orgasm)/ Red Sephora Lip Liner (Deep Brick Red)/ YSL Lip Gloss (09 Rogue Laque)

This weekend I was down in Dallas for a blogger conference. It is so green and beautiful right now, everything is in full bloom. Dallas has a special little place in my heart because it's where I met my hubby, so it was fun being back in our old stomping grounds. 

I wore this look for one of the dinner events we had the first night. I found it online a couple weeks ago and immediately fell in love. I'm really drawn to the mirrored pattern trend right now. What do you guys think of the trend? Have you tried it?