Wednesday, September 25, 2013

PLUS ONE

DETAILS:


 I'm so excited to share the news with you all, I'm Pregnant
Honestly it's been a little bit of a roller coaster of emotions, excitement, lots of being sick, nervousness, a little more being sick, and pure joy. My clothes are quickly shrinking, but I couldn't be more thrilled for this new chapter in our life. 

This is my first time being pregnant (my other two babies are my step kids) so I feel a little like the clueless pregnant lady [so all you experienced moms out there if you have any pregnancy tips, I'm all ears!] I have so many fears and so many things I'm already looking forward to. Mara and Wes are so excited to have a little sister/brother. Mara especially, has already started picking out clothes (she's convinced its a girl) and giving me her food at every meal "to see if the baby likes it".

It has really become one of those indescribable emotions I feel almost cliche trying to type and explain: hearing the heart beat, seeing the little baby for the first time. It's all pretty special once you get past the "is this real?" factor :)

Thanks so much for following along. I'll be sure to share more in the days and weeks ahead!
** [Photos by Chantel Marie Photography]