Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Stripes & Plaid

DETAILS:
Crop Sweater (similar here) / Plaid Skirt / Stripe Coat (on sale!) / Nude Heels (old similar here)/ Belt (old similar here) / Celine Bag (similar here) / Bracelet / Scarf






Happy Tuesday everyone! Hope you all had a good weekend.  I know I mentioned it before but I have really been drawn to plaid recently. Something about the elegant, timeless pieces of checks has caught my eye.  I got my hair colored this weekend. I had been planning on going dark for winter, but last minute decided I wanted to add some color, and went back to my melt/ombre look again.

Who else is obsessing over fall? I can't get enough. Everyday I find myself taking another picture of the gorgeous leaves and trees. You probably notice the instagram overload. Oops! But seriously, if you haven't been to Utah in the Fall it's a must see. Yesterday when we were out doing pictures I stopped and took like 20 pictures of this strangers house. It looked straight out of a magazine, and no picture could do it justice. They had every color tree changing - greens, yellows, reds, orange. So bright and colorful. Underneath one of the trees was this old wooden bench surrounded by fallen leaves. I was half tempted to sit on it, but I felt like it was a someone's personal memento. One of those things better left untouched.

XOX, 
Christine