Sunday, December 22, 2013

I Create Power & Influence


Mr. Luxe Gen | Brand Ambassador

Hello and thank you for visiting. I am the founder and master mind of The Luxe Gen and my goal is to reach out and improve the lifestyles of each and every person I engage with! Based on my successes, mistakes and experiences, I chose to develop my own company that provides unique and resourceful information via brand promotion. My goal is to encourage and help people make confident buying decisions which in turn will better their future!

My style is rare and my attitude is unusual which is what fuels TLG as the latest and greatest company to collaborate with in 2014! I have 20+ years experience in business relations where I have excelled in both the financial planning and real estate industry.

Join my exclusive online network that caters to the affluent of San Diego. Through #experiential marketing I will promote and share real time experiences so you may better relate to the brand you're investing in..

Our specialty niche markets
  • Home Luxuries
  • Personal Luxuries
  • Experiential Luxuries


I Am The Guy Who..

Will find reasons to succeed besides profit..
Will lead a movement based on core beliefs..
Will discover different ways for consumers to experience a brand..
Will make a "Stand With A Brand"!





#Dream #Believe Do Repeat


I'm a “sandwich generation" Capricorn, born in Germany, pressed between elderly parents that require 24 hour care and a “Y-Z Gen" Family of a lovely wife and talented kids! 

As a result of caring for my loved ones while maintaining a career, I've realized how quickly life goes by and the importance of good friends, good health and good times!

Therefore, I have a passion and determination to share my insight on preparing for your future while enjoying a special lifestyle!

 

ALL OF THEM ARE "MY WHY" AND THE REASON I PUT MY FEET ON THE GROUND EVERY MORNING OF MY LIFE! 





Join the network & enjoy the experience as I venture out to find and share rare & unusual luxuries in San Diego.

From Fashion to Financial Planning my goal is to shorten the gap between the end consumer and products and services of San Diego.

Stay tuned for my exclusive digital online publication that will showcase my "Luxe Lifestyle Partners" and the value they have to offer. 






I enjoy creating motion in the most beautiful city in the world!

Welcome,
MT Coleman
President
theluxegen@gmail.com

Follow me @theluxegen