Thursday, January 2, 2014

Fashion Expert | Libby Zaritsky IG @littlebittafashion






"Give a girl the right shoes and she can conquer the world!"
-Marilyn Monroe 

I love all things fashion and indulge in chocolate often. Fashion isn't just what I do, its what I am. For me fashion is a way of expressing yourself without having to speak. Fashion doesn't have to match or be conventional....fashion is meant to inspire.

I have an irrational fear of wasting a good outfit on an insignificant day. I truly believe that every day is an opportunity to create a page in your fashion diary. This isn't just heels and handbags.
    • Learn how to maximize your current wardrobe
    • Learn how to shop smart 
    • Apply my personal tips & tricks to help create an effortless & unforgettable look everyday
A common phrase I often hear from my clients, "I can't pull that off." So, get ready to be amazed at what you WILL pull off. My clientele ranges from men and women business professionals, models to soccer moms. Because all of my clients are so different, I choose to make each experience specific to what you need.

Are you ready to take on the fashion challenge and become your very own fashionista? I'm here to help.

For a complimentary Styling Quote contact me, don't forget to mention so you saw me on The Luxe Gen for a special introductory offer.

Follow Libby on Instagram @LITTLEBITAFASHION

I also enjoy modeling and hosting, if you need an experienced model for a special event, product launch or look book catalog I can help.

Book Libby