Tuesday, January 28, 2014

J.Crew's February Catalog Sneak Peek on Pinterest


"Thanks!" to many of you, including Slastena, Amahend, silver lining (in this post), who let us know that there are several images from the upcoming February catalog on Pinterest. (Click here for J.Crew on Pinterest.)




* Love the details on the shirt. Although, I would have to worry about my hair getting caught quite a bit. ;)
* Gorgeous coat!



* A full skirt that hits the knee?!? Wahoo!







Okay... I was a bit worried from the Spring Collection line in terms of what to expect. However, I am really excited about the upcoming new arrivals. Lots of beautiful casual pieces that I can't wait to get!

Also, word among JCAs is that the new arrivals will be available tomorrow... YEY!

What are your thoughts on the upcoming collection? Are there any pieces you are super excited about? Does your local store carry any of the new arrivals yet? If so, please share!