Monday, January 20, 2014

Pink on Pink

DETAILS:
F21 Sweater (old similar on sale style here) / Pink Blouse (similar here
Pink Trousers (love these / on a budget here & here
Kurt Geiger Heels (last season similar here) / Deep Freeze Sunglasses
Rebecca Minkoff Mini Tote  (my new favorite bag :)





I totally wore this sweater last week, but it is one of the few items that still covers my belly :) Pretty much all these pieces are last season or older, except for this mini tote, which is my new favorite bag. I am usually lugging around my huge Celine (and don't get me wrong she still has my heart) but I accumulate so much random stuff I needed to downsize and simplify, so I thought this was the perfect transition bag for a lighter load with a similar shape. 


Don't forget MLK sales!

** Nordstrom has a lot of markdowns here.
I'm loving this black textured sweater for $23 and this jersey and lace Marc Jacobs tee for 40% off.

** ASOS has 20% off store wide. Just ordered this mint skirt and this top.

** ILY is having their Sample Sale here. Get scratched and dinged pieces for up 90% off retail.

XOX, 
Christine