Friday, February 28, 2014

Radiant Orchid

DETAILS.
Lulu's Dress (under $50) / Heels [old similar here] / Sunglasses / Prada Bag

A couple weeks ago my family was in town helping me set up the nursery. My dad surprised us with tickets to the ballet [Sleeping Beauty]. I've never been in Utah before, so it was fun having an excuse to get a little dressed up and try something new :)

This Lulu's dress is another one of those non-maternity items I just ordered a couple sizes up so it would fit "the bump". I'm loving the purple hues that are so popular after Pantone named radiant orchid the color of the year. I just ordered this basic boyfriend tee (under $20) that will be a good basic through Spring and Summer.  


Don't forget Sunday night is the last day to take advantage of the ASOS Sale. They are running 20% off new Spring pieces on top of the Spend and Save.  The dress I wore in this post is now available in pink and part of the Spring sale. Below are the codes for the promo :)

Hope you all have a great weekend! 
XOX, 
Christine