Monday, February 10, 2014

Schedule a Buyer's Consultation

Why Do I need a Buyer's Consultation for Purchasing a Home?


Buying a home is a major decision for you that can be filled with apprehension and concern. The buyer's consultation is a tool that helps to educate and prepare you for a more successful and less stressful experience. 

What Should you Expect?

1. Uncover Your Needs - Your needs come first, finding and buying the right home is a highly personalized process which begins with defining your needs. 
2. Talk About the Market and the Home Finding Process
3. Explain the Working Relationship

Where Will We Meet?

Berkshire Hathaway Home Services La Jolla Office
Located:
1299 Prospect Street
La Jolla, CA 92037

In this meeting we will also share with you why our buyers are more successful with the strategies we use making offers in this market.

There are two ways to schedule a Complimentary Buyer's Consultation


1. Call Us: 619-995-2132

2.

How I Can Help You

I will apply my knowledge and expertise to help you find the right home. Here is what you can expect from me:

+ I will work with you every stage of the home finding process, from the initial selection of properties to view, through the presentation of a purchase offer, to obtaining financing and the completion of the transaction.
+ We will agree to a system of regular communication so that you can be kept informed at all times.
+ I will give you reliable information and solid advice to help you make informed decisions.




Read My Story Here