Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Springing into Dresses

DETAILS.
Eliza J Dress / Harlowe and Graham Stripe Jacket / Tory Burch Purse (obsessed!) / Zara Heels (old similar here, open toe version here) / ILY Bracelet / Tortoise Sunglasses

As I mentioned a couple posts ago, navy is one of the big colors this season. I was immediately drawn to this stripe dress because of the lace detailing on the sleeve and contrast red zipper. The details make it so much more than just a basic navy stripe dress, but it's versatile enough I know it will get a lot of wear. 

We have finally had a couple gorgeous Spring days here in Utah. Nothing puts me in a better mood than waking up to a warm sunny morning. Of course with the season change means wardrobe change. I have been so anxious to start wearing Spring dresses, I have kind of been on a dress buying binge. A couple weeks ago I ordered this ombre maxi from Nordstrom, I love that it has pockets. I'm thinking it will be cute paired with a denim jacket until it gets warm enough I can wear it on it's own with like a floppy hat or chunky statement necklace. Then last week I found myself browsing the new arrivals again and ordered this floral and stripe bodycon dress. The more pregnant I get the more I find myself in dresses over jeans. Now I just need the weather to keep staying nice so I can wear these new beauties :)

Here are a few more of my favorites for Spring:





* This post is brought to you by Nordstrom all thoughts and opinions are my own.

XOX, 
Christine