Tuesday, March 4, 2014

J.Crew's March Catalog on Pinterest


"Thanks!" to many of you, who let us know that there are several images from the March catalog on Pinterest. (Click here for J.Crew on Pinterest.) The catalog is already available in J.Crew stores. Plus, it is being shipped out to customers via snail mail.

 *Such a cute picture!
 * I don't know how to make the running sneaker trend work for me. They make it look so effortlessly cool here.



 * Simple and gorgeous!





 * This whole outfit is giving me some 80's flashbacks.

 * My favorite photo from the catalog. Love it!



 * Why is she so upset?

 *So the thing I love the most from this catalog is the Crewcuts dress on the far left. Why, oh why, did they not make this dress for women?!?


 * Per usual, the men's side is flawless.
Once again, I love the J.Crew location catalog! I was not overly impressed with the newest Spring arrivals, when they debuted on the website (& stores) last week. However, the catalog seems to present them in a new and exciting way.

What are your thoughts on the upcoming collection? Are there any pieces you are super excited about? Does your local store carry any of the new arrivals yet? If so, please share!