|La Jolla Community|
Are you on the hunt for the perfect home but omitting those with HOA fees?
Today we are revealing the reasons why Homeowner Association fees don't Suck! There are many reasons why homeowner associations (HOA) are beneficial. In a recent poll performed by Zogby they found that 7 out of 10 people who live under owner associations are happy with their communities. Don't be so quick to eliminate shopping for homes with HOA fees, it just might be the perfect fit for you.
HOA's are popular in San Diego and more than 62 million Americans live in an estimated 315,000 association-governed communities. From town-home communities and cooperatives to high-rise condominiums and city-sized, master-planned associations.
Fall in Love with Your HOA Dues
The Advantages of Having a Homeowner Association
- Protect your Homes Value - When homeowners are held to certain standards, it not only keeps the community attractive and somewhat uniform. Your home's value won't be effected by neglect and deterioration.
- Well-maintained Amenities/Increased Amenities - HOA's typically do an outstanding job of maintaining amenities. Manicured common area lawns, freshly painted walls, lighting that works and clubhouse benefits to name a few. Value added amenities include: tennis courts, gym, pools, hot tubs, saunas, sport courts, barbecue areas, neighborhood parks, etc.
- Rules and Regulations - Deter nuisance activity and promote conformity. Communities with HOA's typically restrict your neighbor from parking big RVs or storing unpleasant eye sores on the streets of your neighborhood.
- Community Bonding and Communication - Some HOA's host regular community gatherings which is a great way to get to know your neighbors. The "common area" facilities like the gym or pool act as natural meeting places for you to share with your neighbors.
- TLC and Increased Community Pride - Community common areas are cared for by trained professionals where you can be proud to live in an attractive, well-run community.
|HOA's prevent your neighbor from doing this!|
|Come Visit me 5/4/2014 and see what this beautiful La Jolla neighborhood has to offer!|
HOA's aren't that bad after all, the rules are there to ensure the collective rights and interests of all owners. They are designed to protect and enhance property values while providing the services and amenities promised.
Zobgy's Poll Names the Best Aspects of Living in an Association:
Less Maintenance for Individual Homeowners
Overall, many HOA's are easy to deal with while the restrictions and bylaws are reasonable.
Stop in for a visit this weekend and see what this amazing Homeowners Association has to offer. Amenities that fulfill your every need when it comes to Entertainment.
See you there! If you are looking to buy or sell a home in San Diego let us earn your business. Call me today.