Wednesday, April 16, 2014

J.Crew Factory Exclusive Early Access: Shop new arrivals before everyone else


"Thanks!" to many of you, including A (in this post), who shared the following news/email from J.Crew Factory with us.


J.Crew Factory is offering a sneak peek at the latest arrivals with prices up to 30% off! They are also throwing in free shipping (no min!). Both these offers are just for today! So check your email to see if you got the invite and code.


I am actually liking many of the items in the new arrivals collection. The Factory Isabelle Printed Bow Pumps look amazing and the $89.50 sale price looks pretty good too. I do not wear heels (never mastered walking in them), but if I did, these pretties would already be mine! ;)

If only the Gilt coupon would work for today! ;)

I never really cared too much for Factory over that past few years. However, I now look forward to the new roll outs (at Factory) as much as I do regular J.Crew.

Have you received this email? Will you be taking advantage of this promotion? Any items you are interested in? If so, please share!