Friday, May 23, 2014

Happy Memorial Day! {celebrating with J.Crew?}

 
Happy Memorial Weekend Everyone! 
I wish everyone a great Memorial Day (with great weather and safe travels). :)

Since a lot of us will be attending various outdoor parties, parades, and traveling to visit family and friends- I thought it would be fun to get ideas of what to wear today.

I will be wearing the Embroidered Floral Racer Dress (item A5586), currently on sale for $119.99 before discounts. (I read from a fellow JCA that this dress went on sale for $129.99 in stores about a week ago. I immediately went to my local store and scooped one in my size. I am so glad I did! This dress has practically sold out in all sizes.)

I love this dress. The floral embroidery is so pretty in person. It can easily be dressed up or down. I plan on dressing it down with a Factory Denim Jacket in Carbon (item 02661) and a pair of black Cece Ballet Flats. Plus, it has pockets!

What are you planning to wear this Memorial Day weekend? Are you planning to go "head to toe" J.Crew or parts J.Crew?