Thursday, July 3, 2014

Happy Fourth of July! {celebrating w/ J.Crew?}

Happy Fourth of July Everyone! I wish everyone a great Fourth of July and safe travels. :)

Since a lot of us will be attending various outdoor parties, firework events, and traveling to visit family and friends throughout the weekend- I thought it would be fun to get ideas of what to wear today and during the weekend. (It's amazing how many times a JCA mentions an item or an outfit, which inspires me to wear something similar- you all have such wonderful taste!) :)


I am very excited about wearing the Lace Up Dress In Linen (item A5836), which is currently on sale for $99.99 (before any additional discount). This was a dress that I didn't even notice when it arrived online. However, I saw it in-person at the store and thought it looked cute. Since I had some other things to try on, I tried on the dress too. I am so glad I did, because it is lovely! (Quick heads up, it does run large. I did have to size down from my normal size 2 to size 0.)

Now I realize how daring I will be wearing white with all the potential ways of getting dirty. Fingers crossed, I don't spill anything on me! ;)

What are you planning to wear this Fourth of July weekend? Are you planning to go "head to toe" J.Crew or parts J.Crew?