Monday, August 25, 2014

Are You Ready For Fall?


I cannot believe that it is almost the end of August and September is just around the corner! Everywhere you look, Fall is smacking you in the face. Forget the Back-to-School theme at stores, I already saw Halloween and Christmas decorations on display.

A quick look on my Blog reader and it seems like everyone changed over their closet from Summer to Fall too. Don't get me wrong, I love Fall... the crisp air, the pumpkin flavored coffee, the maple scented soaps, etc...

Despite all that, it is still pretty darn hot where I am at. Enough to enjoy pool parties and wearing shorts. So even though I am loving all the Fall stuff, I am not ready for Summer to end quite yet. ;)


Are you excited for Fall? Still want Summer to last? Which season are you dressing for?