Monday, August 11, 2014

Makeover Monday | Teen Awards 2014 Love It & Lose It List

The "not so much" Teenie Bopper fashions hit the blue carpet at the 2014 Teen Choice Awards

Where skin is in and ponytails are the sassy statement makers! 

So many adorable looks rocked the runway that is hard to choose my go to favorites. The Kardashian and Jenner team brought it with crop tops and pant suits, which one was your favorite??
Hard not to love those brunette babes....

Kim Kardashian, Kylie Jenner, Kendall Jenner, Teen Choice Awards 2014, Fashion, Makeover Monday
{SOURCE}

My 2¢: Loving Kendall's pant suit with sheer panels, Kim comes in last this time...not really sure that print is flattering, but she is rocking the hell out of that crop top and those shoes, I can admire that!

{SOURCE}

Great to see Lea Michele looking so vibrant.
My 2¢: How could you not go wrong with that bronzed tan and bright pop of colors?!? Flattering and seductive this look is one of my Fave's! Mini dress length, no bra and easy breezy hair with feathered bangs - Winner Winner Chicken Dinner.

{SOURCE}

Kimberly Perry is the epitome of "Hello, How Are You?"
My 2¢: Nude accessories let the dress take center stage, there is no need for dramatic takeaways, that dress is stunner #2. I love that it can easily be worn again for a special date night, its a classic that will continue to inspire your jaw dropping to the floor. Hello, Kimberly Perry!

Those are my top picks for the "Love Its Selections" and now for the "Lose It" looks of the night that made my list.


My 2¢: Don't get me wrong...I love my blue hues...but this is overkill. I commend her for taking the Novelty page out of my book...and I do love the cut of the pants...in honor of not bashing fashion I am going to leave it at that. Sorry it makes my "Lose It" list.  


Sorry, Chloe Grace Moretz, there is no future in my Frontin' this one makes my "Lose It" list too.
My 2¢: Love the shorts...could definitely rock that with something less matchy-match on the top half, is your second toe longer than your big toe?
You know that means that you are going to be a genius and very successful in life, welcome to the club girl!

Truly so many wonderful looks at the Teen Choice Awards this year...What was your favorite? 


Did you see our Makeover Monday last week? Check out the Insider's Guide to Fall Fashion Trends 2014.