Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Prince de Guzman: 2013-2014-2015



I recently found out that Prince de Guzman, one of the favorites during the Body Shots Philippines 2014, is still a very young man. He is still a teen. I’m his fan. I just discovered that he attempted to join the Shobi 2013, a bikini contest organized by Shobi, a gay blogger. But to some unknown reason, he backed out (which is good!).






And lo,and behold, he resurfaced on Body Shots Philippines 2014. 
Isn’t he hot? 
Or am I making an understatement here?





By the way, I love reading his facebook rants. Lol. 



An example is this one:


 “Kung maka-bira naman kayo kay NoyNoy kala niyo naman may naiambag kayong kabuluhan sa Pilipinas. All you do is rant here in facebook yet you don't even know what you are saying. Not a pro-Pnoy here but I suggeat (sic) be aware muna sa nagawa ng presidente. Wala namang perpektong presidente eh.
LAHAT MAY REKLAMO.
Maramdaman ba kamo ng mahirap upang masabi na epektibo ang presidente? 
NAKO KAPATID!
MAGTRABAHO AT MAGSIKAP PARA MABUHAY KA.
WAG PURO PROTESTA.
Tapos mag toothbrush ka para mabuhay ang iba....”

 

I just hope and pray, he will try the Misters of the Philippines. 
If not this year, perhaps next year!