Tuesday, August 26, 2014

vacation wear

doubIMG_8784IMG_8805IMG_8788

These are the last decent outfit pictures from my vacation. I really missed my 5D mark II, these pictures don't do the justice to the views we were surrounded the entire week. But since this was an unplanned journey, and me and my girlfriends had so much fun, I think I'll get over it :)

P. S. Have you guys noticed a Blog and the City bar at the top? The next month I'll be guest blogging for this platform in the company of some cool chicks! The amazing Sophia from Tao of Sophia even helped me to update my blog design, do check her out!

I'm wearing:

Shirt - Chicwish 
Shorts - Sheinside (sold out but similar styles here and here)
Sandals - Pull&Bear (similar ones here and here)
Bag - The Leather Satchel


SHOP THIS POST:



Follow me on Instagram: